Vision Realty & Management Rental Application
Rental Application Policy and Procedures
Thank you for choosing to apply with Vision Realty & Management, LLC for your housing needs.
Vision Realty & Management, LLC adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability.
A complete application will contain:
- Completed Vision Realty & Management, LLC Application; (One for each individual 18 years and older)
- $40 Application fee for each Vision Realty & Management Residential Lease Application submitted
- Valid Driver's License or other photo ID for each Residential Lease Application submitted
- Proof of Income: Paycheck stubs or tax returns for self-employed individuals. These can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered by hand or mail to us at: Vision Realty & Management, LLC 402 Adamson Square, Carrollton, GA 30117
- A Rental Reservation Deposit, equal to one month’s rent, has been paid with application or is paid within 24 hours of application approval. The reservation deposit is refundable if you are not approved.
General Rental Criteria
Rental History Criteria
At least 2 years of rental history or home ownership is preferred. We must be able to verify your rental history; please provide accurate contact information for your current and past landlord. Please make sure you have already given notice to vacate, as most landlords will not provide rental history until the resident has presented their notice to vacate. If the applicant has ever been evicted and/or sued for any lease violation, the application will be denied.
- Monthly income must be a minimum of three times (3x) the monthly rent charged on the home; this must be verified by pay stubs.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return and three months’ bank statements.
- Section 8 vouchers and certificates may be accepted. The resident must meet the same criteria as those seeking non-subsidized housing.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- Income may be combined by multiple applicants.
- These can be emailed to email@example.com or delivered by hand or mail to us at: Vision Realty & Management, 402 Adamson Square, Carrollton, GA 30117
Vision Realty & Management, LLC will obtain a credit report. Credit history must show that the resident has paid bills on time and does not have a history of debt write-offs or accounts that have gone into collection. Residency may be denied due to poor credit history.
Submit Valid Photo Id
- If the property allows pets, there is a pet deposit of $200.00 for the first pet and $100.00 for each additional pet.
- This is a DEPOSIT THAT WILL BE REFUNDED if no damages are caused by the pet(s).
- The following dog breeds are not approved for any of our rental properties: Rottweilers, Dobermans, German Shepherds or any dog known as "pit bull" (also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, American Pit-bull Terrier, etc). No exceptions.
The application will be processed in 2-3 working business days (as long as we can get in touch with the necessary references).
The applicant will be notified by phone, email or both.
- If the Rental Reservation Deposit has not been submitted with the application, applicant has 24 hours to submit deposits and sign lease to secure the property and take it off the market.
- If the Rental Reservation Deposit has been submitted, applicant has 48 hours to sign lease to secure the property and take it off the market.
- If your application is approved, you must be able to move in within 2 weeks of your approval date. Exceptions are on a case-by-case basis.
If the lease is not signed within the allotted time Vision Realty & Management, LLC will withdraw approval and will process the next application received or consider any other approved applications.
Each occupant and co-applicant 18 years or older must submit a separate application. There is a $40 non-refundable application fee per applicant for processing and reviewing this application.
Property Condition: Applicant is strongly encouraged to view the Property prior to signing any lease. Landlord makes no express or implied warranties as to the Property's condition. Should Applicant and Landlord enter into a lease, Applicant can request repairs or treatments (see question section below).
DEPOSIT AND FIRST MONTH’S RENT PAYMENT MUST BE IN THE FORM OF A MONEY ORDER OR CASHIERS CHECK. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Vision Realty & Management, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Housing Company and a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®). Our staff members adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, and to the Federal Fair Housing Law.