Vision Realty & Management Rental Application
Rental Application Policy and Procedures
Thank you for choosing to apply with Vision Realty & Management, LLC for your housing needs.
Vision Realty & Management, LLC adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability.
A complete application will contain:
- Completed Vision Realty & Management, LLC Application; (One for each individual 18 years and older)
- $50 Application fee for each Vision Realty & Management Residential Lease Application submitted
- Valid Driver's License or other photo ID for each Residential Lease Application submitted
- Proof of Income: Paycheck stubs or tax returns for self-employed individuals. These can be emailed to email@example.com or delivered by hand or mail to us at: Vision Realty & Management, LLC 402 Adamson Square, Carrollton, GA 30117
- A Rental Reservation Deposit, equal to one month’s rent, has been paid with application or is paid within 24 hours of application approval. The reservation deposit is refundable if you are not approved.
General Rental Criteria
Rental History Criteria
At least 2 years of rental history or home ownership is preferred. We must be able to verify your rental history; please provide accurate contact information for your current and past landlord. Please make sure you have already given notice to vacate, as most landlords will not provide rental history until the resident has presented their notice to vacate. If the applicant has ever been evicted and/or sued for any lease violation, the application will be denied.
- Monthly income must be a minimum of three times (3x) the monthly rent charged on the home; this must be verified by pay stubs.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return and three months’ bank statements.
- Section 8 vouchers and certificates may be accepted. The resident must meet the same criteria as those seeking non-subsidized housing.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- Income may be combined by multiple applicants.
- These can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered by hand or mail to us at: Vision Realty & Management, 402 Adamson Square, Carrollton, GA 30117
Vision Realty & Management, LLC will obtain a credit report. Credit history must show that the resident has paid bills on time and does not have a history of debt write-offs or accounts that have gone into collection. Residency may be denied due to poor credit history.
Submit Valid Photo Id
Resident Benefits Package
All of our tenants are automatically enrolled in our Tenant Benefit Package at a price of $35.00 per month. The following items are included as part of the package:
- Renters Insurance that covers $10k of your personal belongings, plus $100k in liability coverage
- Online Resident Portal for making payments, reporting repairs, etc.
- HVAC filter delivery every three months
- 24/7/365 maintenance & repair request online portal
- Free recurring ACH e-payments
- Citizen Home Solutions personal concierge for assisting with utility connections
- Free Credit Reporting
- Discounted Buyer's Agent Commission when Purchasing a home
If you have a pet, you will be required to pay a $100.00 Pet Administrative Fee per pet upon move-in. This is a one-time fee. In addition to this fee, you will also have monthly pet admin fees per pet. The amount of the pet fee is determined based upon the "Paw Score" that PetScreening.com assigns to your pet. This score is determined using a proprietary formula that takes into account things like pet age, weight, vaccination records, etc. The following are the pet rent amounts:
- 5 Paws - $15.00/mo
- 4 Paws - $20.00/mo
- 3 Paws - $25.00/mo
- 2 Paws - $30.00/mo
- 1 Paw - $35.00/mo
**(If you are applying for a home at Hidden Creek and have a pet, please contact our office at 770-836-1178 ext. 234)
Please note that the following dog breeds are restricted by landlord insurance policies, and you would be required to provide your own pet liability insurance covering the specific dog and naming both our brokerage and the property owner as additional insured on the policy:
- Pit Bull Terriers
- Staffordshire Terriers
- German Shepherds
- Presa Canarios
- Chows Chows
- Doberman Pinschers
- Cane Corsos
- Great Danes
- Alaskan Malamutes
- Siberian Huskies
The applicant will be notified by phone, email or both.
- If the Rental Reservation Deposit has not been submitted with the application, applicant has 24 hours to submit deposits and sign lease to secure the property and take it off the market.
- If the Rental Reservation Deposit has been submitted, applicant has 48 hours to sign lease to secure the property and take it off the market.
- If your application is approved, you must be able to move in within 2 weeks of your approval date. Exceptions are on a case-by-case basis.
- Upon each move-in of new tenants, Vision staff charges a $175 move-in administration fee. Prior to moving into a property, Vision onboards each new tenant with a number of systems to make renting easy: online payment portal, maintenance portal, setting up resident benefit package.
If the lease is not signed within the allotted time Vision Realty & Management, LLC will withdraw approval and will process the next application received or consider any other approved applications.
Each occupant and co-applicant 18 years or older must submit a separate application. There is a $50 non-refundable application fee per applicant for processing and reviewing this application.
Property Condition: Applicant is strongly encouraged to view the Property prior to signing any lease. Landlord makes no express or implied warranties as to the Property's condition. Should Applicant and Landlord enter into a lease, Applicant can request repairs or treatments (see question section below).
DEPOSIT, FIRST MONTH’S RENT PAYMENT, AND MOVE-IN ADMINISTRATION FEE MUST BE IN THE FORM OF A MONEY ORDER OR CASHIERS CHECK. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Vision Realty & Management, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Housing Company and a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®). Our staff members adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, and to the Federal Fair Housing Law.