Vision Realty & Management Rental Application
Rental Application Policy and Procedures
Thank you for choosing Vision Realty & Management, LLC for your housing needs. Findigs as partnered with Vision Realty & Management to process all applications.
We strictly adhere to all Fair Housing laws, ensuring no discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical/mental disability.
- One per individual aged 18 and older
- $65 Application fee for each Vision Realty & Management Residential Lease Application
- Valid Driver's License or photo ID for each Residential Lease Application
- Proof of Income (paycheck stubs, tax returns, or bank statements for self-employed; temporary assignments not considered proof of income)
General Rental Criteria
Rental History Criteria:
- Prefer at least 2 years of rental history or home ownership
- Verification of rental history required
- Eviction or lease violation history may lead to application denial
- Monthly income must be at least three times the monthly rent
- Co-signers/guarantor's income must be at least six times the monthly rent
- Verification through three most recent pay stubs and the last three consecutive months’ of bank statements
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented
- Self-employed applicants must provide their most recent tax return signed and submitted
- Section 8 vouchers accepted (proper documentation, ie: housing vouchers from housing authority)
- Minimum credit score of 550 required
- No history of debt write-offs or accounts in collection
- Felony arson, sexual predator, bomb making, animal abuse, or child exploitation convictions may prevent the approval of the application
Resident Benefits Package:
- All of our tenants are automatically enrolled in our Tenant Benefit Package at a price of $35.00 per month. The following items are included as part of the package:
- Renters Insurance that covers $10k of your personal belongings, plus $100k in liability coverage
- Online Resident Portal for making payments, reporting repairs, etc.
- HVAC filter delivery every three months
- 24/7/365 maintenance online portal
- Free recurring ACH e-payments
- Citizen Home Solutions personal concierge for assisting with utility connections
- Free Credit Reporting
For each pet, a one-time non-refundable Pet Administrative Fee of $100.00 is required upon move-in. Additionally, monthly pet admin fees per pet apply, determined by the "Paw Score" assigned to your pet by PetScreening.com. This score considers factors such as pet age, weight, vaccination records, etc., through a proprietary formula.
Please visit https://visionwestgeorgia.petscreening.com to start your application.
The following are the pet rent amounts:
- 5 Paws - $15.00/month
- 4 Paws - $20.00/month
- 3 Paws - $25.00/month
- 2 Paws - $30.00/month
- 1 Paw - $35.00/month
Not all of our properties permit pets, and restrictions may vary. It is the responsibility of the applicant to verify whether the desired property allows pets before proceeding with the application process. Please review the marketed property description details to confirm if pets are allowed.
Please note that the following dog breeds are restricted by landlord insurance policies:
- Pit Bull Terriers
- Staffordshire Terriers
- German Shepherds
- Presa Canarios
- Chows Chows
- Doberman Pinschers
- Cane Corsos
- Great Danes
- Alaskan Malamutes
- Siberian Huskies
The applicant will be notified by phone, email or both.
- If the Rental Reservation Deposit has not been submitted with the application, applicant has 24 hours to submit deposits and sign lease to secure the property and take it off the market.
- If the Rental Reservation Deposit has been submitted, applicant has 48 hours to sign lease to secure the property and take it off the market.
- If your application is approved, you must be able to move in within 2 weeks of your approval date. Exceptions are on a case-by-case basis.
- Upon each move-in of new tenants, Vision staff charges a $175 move-in administration fee. Prior to moving into a property, Vision onboards each new tenant with a number of systems to make renting easy: online payment portal, maintenance portal, setting up resident benefit package.
If the lease is not signed within the allotted time Vision Realty & Management, LLC will withdraw approval and will process the next application received or consider any other approved applications.
Each occupant and co-applicant 18 years or older must submit a separate application. There is a $50 non-refundable application fee per applicant for processing and reviewing this application.
Property Condition: Applicant is strongly encouraged to view the Property prior to signing any lease. Landlord makes no express or implied warranties as to the Property's condition. Should Applicant and Landlord enter into a lease, Applicant can request repairs or treatments (see question section below).
DEPOSIT, FIRST MONTH’S RENT PAYMENT, AND MOVE-IN ADMINISTRATION FEE MUST BE IN THE FORM OF A MONEY ORDER OR CASHIERS CHECK. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Vision Realty & Management, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Housing Company and a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®). Our staff members adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, and to the Federal Fair Housing Law.